History

In 1923 in a small corner brick building in Detroit, Triangle Electric set up shop intending to be a leader in the electrical contracting world of Detroit during the depression. Over the years Triangle followed the market entrenching itself where the electrical needs were, from steel mills and automotive plants in the 30s and 40s, to healthcare facilities and commercial high rises by the 70s and 80s becoming a leader by creating innovative solutions, quality work and a commitment to our craftsmanship. Today, Triangle Electric is lead electrical contractor in these industries and is expanding to greener industries, such as renewable energy. As always, Triangle consistently ensures jobs are done right, starting each project with a top notch, experienced workforce team and state-of-the-art equipment, finishing projects on time and within budget constraints.